I’m getting sort of tired of the liberties people take with their commentary towards me while I’m a pregnant. I’m sure I’m not the only pregnant woman feeling this way either. So here you go:
1. Wow you look huge!
2. Are you sure you’re not having twins?
3. Did they get your due date wrong?
4. You’re really filling out that dress.
5. You look so tired.
6. Don’t get too excited yet, you could have a miscarriage.
7. Here have a second slice of cake you’re eating for two.
8. I can’t believe you plan to go back to work.
9. Share yours or anyone else’s horrific birthing story then say good luck!
10. Put hands on their belly and say nothing.
I’m sure there’s more. Feel free to add in the comments session.